Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

+5
B'LAN T'SERA
lendell
Gatta Moonfang
Jowlstar
Yelana
9 posters

VH story - Idea's lab / discussion thread

B'LAN T'SERA
    B'LAN T'SERA

VH story - Idea's lab / discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: VH story - Idea's lab / discussion thread

Post  B'LAN T'SERA Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:12 am

i'm rewriting everything, and i'll make a new thread for it. i'll incorporate everything so far.
    Azgalor the Forgoten
    Azgalor the Forgoten

VH story - Idea's lab / discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: VH story - Idea's lab / discussion thread

Post  Azgalor the Forgoten Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:23 am

What a Face confused
    B'LAN T'SERA
    B'LAN T'SERA

Post  B'LAN T'SERA Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:58 am

done

https://victishonor.forumotion.com/creative-endeavors-f11/vh-story-t222.htm

comment in here though. I'll keep the other thread as a collated workings for everyone to read in 1 hit, rather than looking through here for each installment.

that said, if anyone adds to the story, post it here. i'll work it into the other thread and let ppl know when it's updated Smile
    Azgalor the Forgoten
    Azgalor the Forgoten

Post  Azgalor the Forgoten Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Suggestion for another chapter you can work on:

Chapter 3 - Dens of Betrayal

After long talks the group agreed that besides talking to Del to clear their names there was no other viable option at the time. However the Shindaan headquarters was well guarded and going in there was suicide. Turning themselves in wasn't an option either since they'd never get to have an audience with Del or any other higher up before they'd get executed. Murdering the Shindaan was a crime punishable with death, regardless of the reason. A while into the conversation Azgalor excused himself . "I need to get some supplies. Also there's no more food for the dog. I will be back. No one will even see me. Be careful if you leave, the streets are crawling with the bastards." Moments later Sanrkan and TheBlessed entered the room. Mega briefed both of them on the situation while B Lan was uncovering a giant flame rune carved into Azgalor's floor, hidden beneath a carpet. " Hah. This one is quite well written. It's a fire cage." A few minutes later Shindaans entered the room from all parts. A detachment of archers placed themselves on the top floor, aiming at the members of Victis Honor. Everyone readied their weapons but then someone spoke from behind the Shindaan ranks. I wouldn't do that if I where you guys. I mean it's clear suicide since there's so many of them. Put them down... " said Azgalor coming from behind the Shiindan "... and you might leave. I'll talk to Del since I have that option now. I'm sorry. Couldn't risk my skin like this. Hope you understand. They're on their way to get Vegas too..."

Chained the members where led into a small building. They entered a small room that smelled heavily of sweat. A small chandelier lighted the room that was bare except for a desk full of papers behind which someone's head was moving.A fat bored man signed each of them into a book, inventoried all their items which where delivered through the door to the right and pointed them at the door in the middle. They descended into a dark corridor and, a few minutes later, entered a huge room beneath the ground. Three stories tall, the room had staris descending to various levels where heavy iron doors blocked the way to various other corridors. A few hours into the night, deep within a Shindaan prison the members of Victis where thinking of solutions. Two cells, dark, smelly, not two big, housed the captive members, one with the men, one with the women. Besides B Lan and Mega, most of them where shocked at the prospect of a guild member betraying the whole guild. They each stood silent, wondering. "It's all my fault... how are we going to get out now ? " said Yelana, tired and worried. " Don't worry. We'll get out. Just be calm... B Lan calmed her down. A few seconds later, from the stairs, a series of heavy "BANG" noises started. Three guards stopped in front of the cells and dropped three massive chests. Azgalor appeared from behind them juggling a key chain. " Missed me? I thought I'd get you guys out. These nice fellows here decided they wanted to help. The flame rune I painted on the back of each of their armors helped. I swear I'll have to buy you a barrel of wine someday B Lan. These things are awesome." He said with a smile and got near the cell door to open it. He fitted the key in the lock and, before he could open it someone screamed " Duck!!" but before he could turn around and dodge a sword pierced his shoulder. He grabbed the guard and ran him head forward at the grates and then charged and pushed the other two at the other grate. One of them punched him and he fell to the ground bleeding heavily. " We figured you can't do much with these runes if you're dead. And now about that dying part... ". But before he could finish the sentence he felt a tap on his back. When he turned around B Lan ignited all three runes and reached out to open the doors. I swear... you're as reckless as you are an sloppy rune writer... " the mage said looking at one of the guards that was still struggling with the fire.

B'LAN T'SERA
    B'LAN T'SERA

Post  B'LAN T'SERA Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Question if del's let us go, wouldnt killing 3 of his guards undo all that?
    Azgalor the Forgoten
    Azgalor the Forgoten

Post  Azgalor the Forgoten Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:22 am

you didn't get it, did you?

I faked betraying Victis to get everyone into the Shindaan HQ and then got everyone out. I threatened the guards that they'd die by flames if they didn't help me but they also turned on me Laughing .
    B'LAN T'SERA
    B'LAN T'SERA

Post  B'LAN T'SERA Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:19 am

i got that, but anyway, doesnt have to make 100% sense i guess Razz
    Yelana

Post  Yelana Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:24 am

sooo noones goiong to answer me why everyone is so upset?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:17 am