Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

3 posters

Vote Azg for president.(Aka officer)

Poll

Vot for Azg?

[ 1 ]
    Vote Azg for president.(Aka officer) Bar_left17%Vote Azg for president.(Aka officer) Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Vote Azg for president.(Aka officer) Bar_left33%Vote Azg for president.(Aka officer) Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Vote Azg for president.(Aka officer) Bar_left50%Vote Azg for president.(Aka officer) Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Azgalor the Forgoten
    Azgalor the Forgoten

Vote Azg for president.(Aka officer) Empty Vote Azg for president.(Aka officer)

Post  Azgalor the Forgoten Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:59 pm

My dear guild mates , be you male, female (I so hope there are more than two Very Happy ) or other,

We are entering a time of great change for our beloved guild. How we deal with this will determine the fate of all future members and will forever note us down as either the ones who brought progress and prosperity or the be forever shunned as the ones who ,failing to act, missed this great opportunity and rested within our own incompetence. Change is upon you, whether you like it or not and I suggest you change for the right! Act and suffer not the consequences of the actions of others.

I am here to be an instrument of change in all it's forms and do what needs to be done. Victis Honor is a guild that chooses it's members based on their character rather than the largeness of their inventory, the use of overpowered builds to steal away top ladder positions or the amount of spam and slander directed at the devs, new members or people trying to improve on the quality of our beloved game. I say we enforce that rule and pick only the best of the best. I am also opposed to a "training guild" for that is a for of arrogance. "We are better than you right now but you might, at some time, be good enough." is a message we don't want to send. A strong, supporting community can help players grow and achieve greatness even if the selection process has to be a bit harsher.

We have a great community growing at this moment and we need to make sure it stays that way. We have to offer both the casual environment that most people seek but also the competitive part that others desire. The forums are an instrument of the casual player but can also help the competitive one with more than information. The tower quest Dark left us , and that needs to be redone since we will be missing members from it but it is a perfect example. Another idea is something we had on the old Prodigy forum : King of the Ring. A KOTH version with a twist to make it harder to take the crown. You get to change openers and action sets making it harder to dethrone a king. This contest would help determine the most versatile in our guild rather than the most overpowered build user as KOTH does at the moment, flooded with StaDeD and Gayze at the moment.

I am also a supporting member of the duels community and thrive to make this game better, with more features. After running a lottery for several weeks I was forced however to pause due to my studies. Following my return ( I will depart on the 6th to rest my neurons in Turkey and return on the 13th. Smile ) I will resume serious laddering and also offer a function never before used in duels: Lottery legend sales. Thus, people who want to buy legends and have low supplies of gold may try to win one. People will come to sell their legends and when the required sum will be gathered a lucky soul will win a legend for what we may consider penny change. (500 gold or something Smile ). I hope to have the guild's support on this thing as it will be a no-profit action that I hope will benefit the community and make powerful high tier items more acceptable to the general public without having the devs print loads of packs full of worthless legends that people sell for less than 5k.

All this time I have helped as best I could assassins master their techniques to better assure a representation of assassins amidst top duelists and help the development of young, aspiring assassins. I have always tried to help those I could at all times as I knew best and rarely asked for something in return ( hence the shitty level of my BoA . Also , when I did, they didn't post me Sad ) . I'm the author of a guide on Ambush and also a master ambusher so feel free to ask your questions ( if you VOTE for me. ) . Also there should be a "GUIDES" section in the forum where people could post their guides with a poll with ratings from 1* to 5* and a sticky post with all the guides, their topic and author and current ranking, updated weekly.

I think Yelana's character in the Story is cute. We all agree on this. HURRAY!!!

Also, by this time, I'm pretty sure my post contains way more text than Mega's (characters, not space occupied since he used more paragraphs and stuff to make it seem larger than it really is) and the effort put into writing something like this at 00:46 should also be appreciated since I have less than 6 hours of sleep left and, when I get up, I'll have to go jogging (At 07:00!! ) but I took the time to write this as a counter to Mega's post. This is also a serious post written to make people consider about what needs to be done, (vote for me!) that the time is now and amuse B Lan. I hope you will make the right decision and, in my heart, I have no doubt that you will.

***Focker out!****

Vote Azg for president.(Aka officer) W0pxFx466941-02

NOTE: The guy on the right is me. The text translates to the "Modern Liberal Party" . Also PLM is a Romanian acronym for "PuLa Mea" meaning "My Dick", an expression which, in Romanian, has more meanings than you guys can ever imagine. You can actually hold an entire conversation best on the accent. I hope My two other Romanians in the guild will support me.

NOTE2: I am wearing a suit and giving a friendly thumbs up. Mega's thread is useless without pics!!!

NOTE3: People need to know when to be serious and when to joke. A great leader, in my opinion, balances the two out and achieves optimum performance while at the same time connecting with his coworkers. A leader is nothing without the people who trust him. A leader is nothing if his people fear him.
    Megalodon100

Vote Azg for president.(Aka officer) Empty Re: Vote Azg for president.(Aka officer)

Post  Megalodon100 Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:06 pm

There's room for more than one officer, you know.
    B'LAN T'SERA
    B'LAN T'SERA

Vote Azg for president.(Aka officer) Empty Re: Vote Azg for president.(Aka officer)

Post  B'LAN T'SERA Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:53 pm

guys, if u had read vegas' posts, you would know that he will be doing something next week once he feels there has been enough time for people to make enough nominations etc.

wait till then
    Azgalor the Forgoten
    Azgalor the Forgoten

Post  Azgalor the Forgoten Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:48 pm

I was bored.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:43 am