Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

4 posters

Resignation

BAMF
    BAMF

Resignation Empty Resignation

Post  BAMF Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:23 am

I regretfully post my resignation from my position in VH as Vice GM and member of VH. I have enjoyed my time here building this amazing guild up to what it is now. Unfortunatly I doubt I will be able to be in another guild such as this. Nothing beats VH! I am going to stay active in the forums, as DaK has so graciously afforded me that opportunity so I can keep in touch with all my friends in the guild Very Happy I am not leaving on any bad terms whatsoever, VH is my guild from beginning to end on duels! I thank everyone who has ever helped me in the guild, it has done nothing but increase my game. I also thank everyone that has trusted me enough to loan me items, and I also extend my continuation of the VH loan program if anyone needs a loan sometime! DaK is a great leader, and he is here for all of us. If anyone needs anything let me know, and I for sure will not be a stranger!
    SanKraN
    SanKraN

Resignation Empty Re: Resignation

Post  SanKraN Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:32 am

Sad to see that you are leavin Sad( Sad
    WHY?!
    lendell
    lendell

Post  lendell Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:52 am

Sad Is there anything we can do to change your mind buddy? it will be sad if the only one Bad Ass Mother F*cker will be out in the guild. Sad
    Hawk Silverleaf
    Hawk Silverleaf

Post  Hawk Silverleaf Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:10 am

Sad to see you go BAMF! Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content