Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

+2
l30
Dark as Knight
6 posters

Issues for a Path Rep

Dark as Knight
    Dark as Knight
    Admin

Issues for a Path Rep Empty Issues for a Path Rep

Post  Dark as Knight Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:40 pm

Hey, just wanted to get some feedback from you guys now that I have rep status.

What do you guys see as the biggest issue in the game?

What is there a need for?

What needs to be toned down or eliminated?

The more feedback reps get the better we can make duels more enjoyable, cheers.
    l30

Issues for a Path Rep Empty Re: Issues for a Path Rep

Post  l30 Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Gratz For The Pah Rep Stryx Smile
    Well I Think HP Is A Bit OP With SF
    The - Armor Rapes The Warriors Tho
    And I Think Wand Slinger Needs A Good Buff
    Dont Have New ideas now But I Will Work On Some And Will Re Post here
    PS: Sry For My bad English Guys Sad
    SanKraN
    SanKraN

Post  SanKraN Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:48 pm

dont worry l3o, not everybody got english as native language..and alsow dont worry we understand you preety good..
    And about bugs and isues i dont want to start Smile) my active job is named "Game Tester" so you can imagine the huge amount of bugs i will track down..i spoted allot of them but i dont realy want to do this in my free time..i am sick of it..it becomes a habbit..
    And ofcourse, congratulations SUMO!!!! you did it buddy!
    l30

Post  l30 Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Ah Btw
    Forge Is Back Guys Smile
    Ty San Very Happy
    BAMF
    BAMF

Post  BAMF Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:19 pm

Ideas:

Guild rankings: You could do an accumulative guild ranking based on an algorithm of ladder rankings and amount of people in the elite ladder. That way all the guilds have skin in the ladders forcing guilds to be more competitive.

Guild tournament records: On the guilds main page you would have a tournament history just like a duelist, and keep records of wins and losses and forfeits. That would rock.

Instant messaging: There needs to be an IM for duels, and also private group chat as well. That would make the games social aspect really come to life.

Thats all for now!
    Calico Jack

Post  Calico Jack Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:05 am

I agree with everything BamfDruid just said here, the guild system needs to be improved.

And as a more general issue, what we need is more things for veteran players to do period.

That means a better guild system as mentioned above

Team battles (this is on the to do list, needs to happen)

More item properties. There are only so many ways you can create unique items with only a dozen properties to work with, and aside from the unused constitution modifier, we have the same properties from when the game started (item slots are cool, but it is actually a customization option). More unique items will create more excitement for the game and more reason to continue to collecting and trading.

There are a couple of other ideas I've had to spark interest such as a wager system so you can bet big money on the outcome of a fight instead of grinding for a few tokens at a time, hell even more quests with opponents like Metsu would give people more to do.

As for mage specific issues, wand slinger and blastwave need to be reworked to be made useful, as well as the useless low path scribe skill. I've actually used wand slinger for a while before respeccing it out, and while it looks OK on paper, wand slinger just doesn't go off enough and the bonus to hit doesn't matter enough for WS to be worth taking. One possibility is if WS gave you an extra wand attack instead of having a chance of taking away your opponents attack, hell even a large crit bonus would probably be more useful than the way it works now.
    spank you

Post  spank you Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:19 am

I like the idea of extra swings with WS but if I had an extra crit bonus on top of 1,000+ wand hits it would be the awesome but that might get wands uber nerfed back into the stone age. What about some random formula based on your level of int granting you slighly more speed and perc, no wait that would be better than extra crit! I guess would be more inclined to use wand slinger if they buffed its ability to cut resist and dodge from your opponent not so much so that it becomes the new gayz but somewhere in line with other tier one openers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:53 am