Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

2 posters

Looking for web developer

BAMF
    BAMF

Looking for web developer Empty Looking for web developer

Post  BAMF Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:24 am

Hello,

I am looking for a web developer that is proficient in multiple languages and is a self starter. I am in real estate sales and I have a potentially lucrative web idea, I just need someone to work on the construction. Pay will be based on the results of the website, no upfront compensation will be paid, so therefore it is up to the quality, and timeline for the creation of the site. A good programmer could create the basic site very quick. We have all of the domains purchased, as well as the hosting. There will be no cost incurred to the developer, except time. The amount of compensation can be limitless depending on the quality of the site. Compensation will be based on a percentage of the ad revenue, as well as a percentage of sales brought in from the site. The last developer I had flaked out, and wasn't as experienced as I need him to be. Everything I do is bound by legal contracts, notarized, written by me. I have the legal power to write legally binding contracts due to my licensing. If anyone you know is a developer, please shoot them my way and I will be happy to interview and go into more detail about the project. Thanks.
    Calico Jack

Looking for web developer Empty Re: Looking for web developer

Post  Calico Jack Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:46 am

Multiple languages as in a client side, server side and database language, usually represented with Javascript, PHP and MySQL respectively? I'm actually curious what your idea is. I'm no means a professional, but I have worked with all of the above along with using Ajax (CSS and HTML is a given of course).

Anyway, even if what you trying to do is above my skill level, if I knew what exactly you were trying to accomplish I may be able to find someone able to help. Right now I'm assuming it is some sort of database realtor listing, but I could be wrong here.
    BAMF
    BAMF

Post  BAMF Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Yeah sounds pretty much like the skillsets I am looking for. To give you a short explanation, in real estate sales, getting business is the hardest part. The sites have to do with real estate advice, bank owned REO homes, short sales and the like. The websites don't really have to be extravagant , simplicity obviously rules (ie google). The most important thing I am looking for is someone that is willing to stick with the project, and work diligintly on it. The last kid we partnered with took forever to do anything and got mediocre results at best, and was horrible at following instructions, verbal or written. I plan on working on this project for several years to come, and it will be very lucrative, just not right away. This is what the last kid did over like 6 months, all the writing is done by me. http://arizonarealestateadvice.com/ . We own almost all the domains for this url (californiarealestateadvice.com etc. Let me know if you would be interested and we can bounce some ideas and get more in depth on the phone to see if we can't work something out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:44 am