Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

+5
Pyrois_
Calico Jack
Dark as Knight
BAMF
SanKraN
9 posters

Music - Hip - Hop / Rap / R&B / Tehno / Dance / Raggae..etc.. you listen, you name it!

SanKraN
    SanKraN

Music - Hip - Hop / Rap / R&B / Tehno / Dance / Raggae..etc.. you listen, you name it! Empty Music - Hip - Hop / Rap / R&B / Tehno / Dance / Raggae..etc.. you listen, you name it!

Post  SanKraN Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:03 pm

So guy`s what kind of music do your ears eat all day ? Smile

I am into Rap / R&B / Tehno..
    BAMF
    BAMF

Music - Hip - Hop / Rap / R&B / Tehno / Dance / Raggae..etc.. you listen, you name it! Empty Re: Music - Hip - Hop / Rap / R&B / Tehno / Dance / Raggae..etc.. you listen, you name it!

Post  BAMF Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Punk, thrash, metal, classic rock, alternative. Nothing gay.
    Dark as Knight
    Dark as Knight
    Admin

Music - Hip - Hop / Rap / R&B / Tehno / Dance / Raggae..etc.. you listen, you name it! Empty Re: Music - Hip - Hop / Rap / R&B / Tehno / Dance / Raggae..etc.. you listen, you name it!

Post  Dark as Knight Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:33 pm

I'll listen to anything except Country, Bluegrass, hick garbage, opera, teen pop, non-sense like that.
    Calico Jack

Post  Calico Jack Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:23 am

Anything but country and rap. I also don't mind techno at first, but I find it gets annoyingly repetitive after a while.

I play guitar actually get together with a friend of mine or sometimes two and jam and I would say that 90% of the stuff we work on is rock related with no particular emphasis on any time period, but a large reason for that is to keep it simple enough for everyone to follow along with.
    Pyrois_
    Pyrois_

Post  Pyrois_ Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:43 pm

Experimental, Post-hardcore, house/trance. I've also been known to go on classical kicks. I've also been known to have a crush on Hayley Williams from Paramore, she's quite attractive.
    lendell
    lendell

Post  lendell Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:45 am

I am into metal, also classic rock, and romantic songs Wink

I'm also a guitar/bass player! Very Happy
    lendell
    lendell

Post  lendell Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:50 am

and oh, I forgot to tell you, I also have crush on Hayley Williams! I really like her face, and especially because she's a redhead chick! lol Laughing Laughing

Last edited by lendell on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Boldon

Post  Boldon Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:50 am

Metal,Screamo,Hardcore(the real hardcore, not this strange techno stuff), punkrock, skatepunk....mainly most music hard, loud and handmade.
    Morifet
    Morifet

Post  Morifet Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:32 am

I like French House. You can now begin laughing.
    spank you

Post  spank you Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Morifet wrote:I like French House. You can now begin laughing.
    Ok I think I will wait is bob sinclair a french house music dj?!? I enjoy just about anything as long as it is well played or programed, but these days it is pretty much all about buena vista social club,zodiac cartel and pablo decoder!
    P.S. My neighbors love me! Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:56 am