Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

4 posters

New Officers and New forums

5 vegas
    5 vegas
    Admin

New Officers and New forums Empty New Officers and New forums

Post  5 vegas Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:49 am

I'd like to thank those that voted in this weekends Officer voting. Here are the results.

The new officers voted in, by you, the members are:

Qynst
    Mega
    B Lan

All three tied with the same amount of votes.

I'm also going to make three special appointments. Since the voting was separated by one vote, I'm going to go ahead and grant RGM, Yelana and Azgalor officer positions as well. These three have been some of, if not the MOST vocal and persistent members of the guild since everything has happened. They will be great additions to the crew and will help things get running MUCH smoother.

Also, starting this week, we will no longer be using these forums. And there are SEVERAL reasons.

1) They are no private, and can not be set that way. Anyone with the URL can access them.
    2) They are VERY bland and plain looking.
    3) Even if they were private, former guild members would still have access to them, essentially compromising any strats or thoughts we might have should we face them in a Team Battle (Which we did yesterday, and we KICKED THEIR ASSES), or Guild Tournies.

Here is the link. I ask that EVERYONE, please go and register and post feedback on them no later than the end of the week. Here is the link, if you have questions, please contact me.

http://victishonor.freeforums.org/

I also want to say that I'm glad we have the team we do. We are already on the upswing, and things will only continue to get better for us.
    Yelana

New Officers and New forums Empty Re: New Officers and New forums

Post  Yelana Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:06 pm

OMG

Thanks for everyone who votd for me, Id like to thank my mum and dad for having the sense to conceieve me, Id like to that the Devs for giving me Phyrra to play in, vegas for being a sweet GM, Qynst for being well, Qynst, all the boys in the guild for perving over me and most of all, Norman, my pet Fish!!
    RGM
    RGM

Post  RGM Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Thanks, 5V! Very Happy I will do the best I can. Cool

And I have also registered in the new forums.
    B'LAN T'SERA
    B'LAN T'SERA

Post  B'LAN T'SERA Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Yelana wrote:OMG

Thanks for everyone who votd for me, Id like to thank my mum and dad for having the sense to conceieve me, Id like to that the Devs for giving me Phyrra to play in, vegas for being a sweet GM, Qynst for being well, Qynst, all the boys in the guild for perving over me and most of all, Norman, my pet Fish!!

go norman! Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:26 am