Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

New idea -> Legendary Lottery House

Poll

Do you like?

[ 1 ]
    New idea -> Legendary Lottery House Bar_left50%New idea -> Legendary Lottery House Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    New idea -> Legendary Lottery House Bar_left0%New idea -> Legendary Lottery House Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    New idea -> Legendary Lottery House Bar_left50%New idea -> Legendary Lottery House Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Azgalor the Forgoten
    Azgalor the Forgoten

New idea -> Legendary Lottery House Empty New idea -> Legendary Lottery House

Post  Azgalor the Forgoten Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:11 am

I was thinking that I could change lotto's theme a little. Rather than a lottery that someone rarely wins I was thinking of making it a legendary lottery with one sure winner. This is how it goes.

1. Someone wants to sell a legendary and they contact me.
    2. I consider their price. If it's reasonable I will start the lotto-auction. Price of a ticket is Item price/50.
    *People can buy more than one ticket.
    *Each ticket gets a number from 1 to 50.
    *Every ticket is posted, the money to be gathered is also posted.
    3. Once the required sum has been met the seller gets the gold.
    4. A random number is chosen via Random.org and the winner gets the legendary.
    5. Next legend. (No artis Very Happy )

I'm thinking of starting this on the 10th once I get back since I'm going on vacation from the 2nd. Feedback plx? Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:15 am