Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

+2
RGM
Azgalor the Forgoten
6 posters

Mintys gone!!

Mintys gone!! Empty Mintys gone!!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Got really annoyed with every little and big changes to make every class that little bit better to destroying my love for insects and wands i did something rash and delete minty!

Dhan is still there but i am taking a step further back as everything is changiing and not for the better what i loved is being killed off everytime i log in!

i really cant be bothered to sell all my gear and choose a differnt class so untill they stop making druids for the arties only i will b only poping in to say hi!

Cheers

Dhan and minty
    Azgalor the Forgoten
    Azgalor the Forgoten

Mintys gone!! Empty Re: Mintys gone!!

Post  Azgalor the Forgoten Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:27 pm

I was just about to post to ask what happened to him. Sorry for you man.
    RGM
    RGM

Post  RGM Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 pm

You deleted Minty with his items? Shocked

Sorry man...
    5 vegas
    5 vegas
    Admin

Post  5 vegas Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:12 pm

This really wasn't a smart move. I suggest you contact CG tomorrow, get him reinstated and then you and I sit down and figure out your problems before you do any more rash things.
    RGM
    RGM

Post  RGM Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:13 am

Hey 5V, when I make my Druid alt can you help me too? Very Happy I want Slow/Swarm too hehe...
    5 vegas
    5 vegas
    Admin

Post  5 vegas Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:14 am

ya just let me know.
    Nicklachey

Post  Nicklachey Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:19 am

No send email to them and have it redon. No reason to delete Minty. Just put him on the shelf for a bit. Tabs is working on making Shakes at least lest artifact required.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:13 am

lol no i transfered his items and to dhan and basicly minty is gone i left a leaving present by maxing out my challenges on every ladder and respecing twice so atleast something can benefit from him going also!

I might play with dhan in the furture!

Also tabs has tried with shakes for a alegend build and i done one to but the dead world and volders is 2 important! thats why he might loss only one in the ED ladder and usally about 5 or more in the legend ladder! me and sol have stuided this for ages and again no one will take on my challenge of getting top 10 with a legend shakes build if its that easy!

Also with stam DED now with that action, slow is pointless against most sins now another exsample of kicking a druid while he is down! i surport tabs completely but with out taking GAYZE and spaming icestorm druids are realy being munched.

When i started everyone complained about "wands are 2 powerfull with insects wha wha" but if that was the case why werent the top 25 filled with them instead of me and tabs!

People complain about something just cos it beat them once and dont think about the consequences there go enter massive nerfs and amazing items for every other class!

This game has taken a serious hit and to be honest i am not the only one whos leaving as i am seeing less and less of the players i used to play with! they might be on hols or something but for 3 months thats one nice hol!

I am sure i will get some responses about this post so please i am more than willing to chat Very Happy

Also 5 as you are a insects and slow build now please tell me how you beat ice storm? mints gone but this was a major annoying when i was a Insecta!

Cheers minty
    5 vegas
    5 vegas
    Admin

Post  5 vegas Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:52 am

IS is easy. Perception Swarm with Spellvoids and the new action. And multi swings. I think my PER load is around 550 PER with 180 INT and around 1900HP. Also has 60% absorb and 55% crit. Which is the big thing. You're wanting to hit them VERY hard. This is why you need SF with only wand access. WM is a waste really if you have clarity.

Think about this.

DED is getting changed soon. To what, not sure, but it's gonna have something done to it.

IS is getting a MASSIVE rework thanks to Jowl.

Shakes is getting a redoing thanks to Tabs.

These are all in the works and are going to be tested soon. Deleting characters is never a good move, especially developed ones. Because when you do, you're pissed that you don't have it. so I suggest, AGAIN, contact CG and tell them you want him added back to your account. Giving up that easy isn't a good thing to do. Just get him back, and we'll go with it from there.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:05 am

nah minty is dead and gone! hated having 2 avatars anyway!

Also i have never used WM since i was a wandy months back b4 the nerf! i know its a waste now!

And how is that insects build working out in the ladder against tarana the doomed , guilty pleasure and leadas some of the best ice stormers Imo?

And why all the massive nerfs and change to actions all ? when i started playing 4-5 months back evreyone had there builds and were all quite equal all having fun Wdc went well then Wham lets just mess the whole game up! anyone with half a brain could see that the sins action was going to be used in a stam ded! i mean they take ages to make them do no research then just chuck them in and see what happens!

And i bet you a million gold( not that i have it Crying or Very sad ) that you cant tell me when all these surposed changes are taking place? i mean dates? not in the next couple of weeks which i hate!

And what is wrong with shakes? its a great skill! this should not be changed!

I beg of duels please please stop Messing about with what was a good game! put evrything back to how people loved it b4 all the ...... well the only good word to fit here is a swear word but mess ups will do
    Surprised
    B'LAN T'SERA
    B'LAN T'SERA

Post  B'LAN T'SERA Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:53 am

stam DED blows with the new actions,,, even more of a blowout now. had a guy heal 1500hp against me, and dual cosmo Sad

also, a 2nd high level avatar makes a good test alt, or atleast storage alt Smile
    Gatta Moonfang

Post  Gatta Moonfang Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:53 pm

Sad.. Minty was a good fighter..

Hey, maybe we can put this as part of Yelena's suggestion of VH tale: Minty was killed by an evil Dark Elf and Dhanshiri is on the journey of revenge. Wink
    5 vegas
    5 vegas
    Admin

Post  5 vegas Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:59 pm

I can tell you a LOT, but I'm not going to because changes might/probably will happen.

That insects build will work because its Perception based, not INT based. Since IS is currently resist ended, WHY, would you play a INT heavy or Balanced swarm against them? You wouldn't. Not to mention, but using SF here with a PER load, you're gonna have a 50%+ crit build, so you're going to be doing TONS of melee damage that also ISN'T resistible. It doesn't matter who the ISer is. There are only so many things that they can do differently. Scouting will take a LOT out of things. Seeing where they run their action sets, try to void their stuns and use lots of multiple hits. Now, you aren't going to beat every IS. There is no auto-win against IS when using swarm. You actually have to invest time and use your smarts to win a lot of matches. If you don't have the patience to look at every fight and evaluate it, then swarm isn't the opener for you.

The deal with shakes is that unless you are running it with a DW and/or Mantle you aren't going to be NEARLY as effective. There is too much of a performance gap between Legendary and Artifact builds. And it shouldn't be THAT big. Now, when will shakes get changed? We don't know. We might not even get to it this year. It's just something that has been discussed, agreed on, and is being looked at to help the more moderate players.

This is a small game. I've said it before. Sure, it has it's flaws. But all in all it isn't that bad. If you want super-in-depth testing, 100 different coders and testers doing all the beta work before they release a patch, then you need to look at playing WoW or something like that. Because you aren't going to get it here.

With the releasing of new gear, changes always need to be made. That is, unless you just want to take stats off everything in the game, and everyone be totally equal. Any game where you are not running a FPS, totally equal build game, you'll ALWAYS have to make adjustments. This is why they have respecs available.

If you need help with something, or have questions, ask first. Don't just get pissed over it and delete avatars. I mean, they're your avatars, if you want to delete them, then do it. But there are better ways than doing it that way.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:42 am

Ahhhh man right then i haved played this game for ages with insects and know whats resistable and wats not! 2nd have you tried against those players i said? again your are saying with theroy and not with practice!

I have made it to 13th twice now with swarms withen a week so i hope your gonna prove me wrong by doing the same or better as you know everything about the skill and how good it is! is that a yes?

The shakes deal is completely opposite to what you said as i heard they were taken the resist off it to make it "if you do resist it the opponent losses no absorb instead of int/100" so thats nice there doing that!

Small game that people spend money which to me should be like any product out there which you spend your own money and come with satisfaction and some effort unless this game is like a cowboy builder and dosent care of the finish as long as it gets your money!

The fact i was right and people are droping like flies just proves my point more that they have f**ked this game so much now! i dont want no stats for everyone just fair alike it was b4! when building a house yes there are changes and altrations but you always make sure the client is happy as you go and never upset them as you are spending there money!
    5 vegas
    5 vegas
    Admin

Post  5 vegas Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:34 am

1 - Yes, I've tried. Yes, it works. If it didn't work, why would I tell you that it did? The point is, have YOU ever tried it?

2 - No. I don't have to prove anything. I'm here to help you. It's up to you whether you want to listen, try and fix the problems you're having. I'm offering you advice that has worked in the past. If you don't use it, it's your problem, not mine.

3 - No, that is not true. This is why you won't see myself, Jowl, or DaK posting Forge changes or Path Rep discussions. They are two totally different things. If resisted is being removed from the GAME. I never said it was only being removed from Shakes. It's being removed from EVERYTHING that it currently applies to. This is another reason Tabs is looking at this skill a little closer, since this is effectively a nerf.

4 - I won't argue this except to the point where this game isn't their primary money making unit. This is the only CG game where you can actually do VERY well for free. Unlike the others where you basically HAVE to use CC's to buy more things and improve. That isn't needed here.

5 - The game has never been fair and balanced. And quite frankly, it never will. But, that is just the way it is. Someone will always have an advantage over everyone else. Poeple are not dropping likes flies. The decline has been pretty steady and consistent. But no huge gigantic dropping of players. The difference between your analogy and the game though is that you will NEVER, EVER, EVER make EVERYONE happy. They can't do it. What you see as fair and balanced isn't fair an balanced to someone else.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:12 am

lol Laughing not arguing with that reply atall need i say more!
    5 vegas
    5 vegas
    Admin

Post  5 vegas Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:14 am

Nope.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:54 am