Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

2 posters

Lotto The Gold Elemental soon to be reborn.

Poll

Would you participate in the lottery?

[ 4 ]
    Lotto The Gold Elemental soon to be reborn. Bar_left67%Lotto The Gold Elemental soon to be reborn. Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Lotto The Gold Elemental soon to be reborn. Bar_left0%Lotto The Gold Elemental soon to be reborn. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Lotto The Gold Elemental soon to be reborn. Bar_left0%Lotto The Gold Elemental soon to be reborn. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Lotto The Gold Elemental soon to be reborn. Bar_left33%Lotto The Gold Elemental soon to be reborn. Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Azgalor the Forgoten
    Azgalor the Forgoten

Lotto The Gold Elemental soon to be reborn. Empty Lotto The Gold Elemental soon to be reborn.

Post  Azgalor the Forgoten Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:45 am

If most of you don't know I am the owner of Lotto the Gold Elemental's Lottery Very Happy. The idea was to have a cheap lottery with decent prizes so that anyone could join and play to to win even if they didn't have loads of funds. Due to recent events that lead to me being unable to be as active as I wanted I gave him a time-out. I'm going to bring him back and wanted you guys to be the first to know so I could get feedback and stuff.

Soon to be reposted wrote:
    Hello, hello people. I'm Lotto and I'm back. Did you miss me? Time to try and win gold again Very Happy . Best of luck and be sure to read the rules.

Rules:
    *Just pick a series of 5 numbers from 1 to 25 for every ticket you buy. Send the numbers with the trade request with gold for the tickets.
    *On the 13th and the 26th of the month I will use Random.org and post the numbers. YOU have to check your numbers and the numbers posted and tell me if you won.
    **WARNING! Avoid sending to many PM's after the tickets since tickets that no longer appear are gone forever.
    There are three categories of winnings, prizes being scaled on the odds (the lower the odds, the higher the prizes) :
    1st Category -> 5 out of 5.
    2nd Category -> 4 out of 5.
    3rd Category -> 3 out of 5.
    **WARNING! Winnings are divided between the winners.
    **WARNING! You may not win more than once in a category each draw.

Fees

Single ticket -> 61 gold + your fees. One series of numbers.
    Triple ticket -> 121 gold + your fees. Three series of numbers.
    Noble tickets -> 601 gold + your fees. 5 series of numbers + a spot on the allies as a donor.

Current prizes:

5 out of 5 : 8900 gold
    4 out of 5 : 4454 gold
    3 out of 5 : 236 gold

PS: All that gold is from fees. Smile
    lendell
    lendell

Lotto The Gold Elemental soon to be reborn. Empty Re: Lotto The Gold Elemental soon to be reborn.

Post  lendell Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:01 pm

I not good at luck games Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:27 am