Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

4 posters

Tournament Coordinator: Jowlstar

Dark as Knight
    Dark as Knight
    Admin

Tournament Coordinator:  Jowlstar Empty Tournament Coordinator: Jowlstar

Post  Dark as Knight Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:56 am

Just wanted to let you all know, I am promoting Jowlstar to officer status because this kid has asked me to create sooooo many tournaments in the past two days, haha.

He's been really great at getting VH active in tournaments and setting up tournies. I'm creating a new position "Tournament Coordinator" which Jowlstar is going to hold.

If you guys ever want to set up a match with a guild just hit any of the officers up, particularly Jowl or myself.

Oh and another note!

IF YOU SEE A VICTIS HONOR GUILD TOURNEY, DONT BE AFRAID TO JOIN!

We are always looking to raise up new talent and would love to give everyone a chance to fight. In the really competitive tournaments, I will choose the squads so don't worry about it! RGM went to the finals against Monks tonight, you guys can do it to!
    Jowlstar

Tournament Coordinator:  Jowlstar Empty Re: Tournament Coordinator: Jowlstar

Post  Jowlstar Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:27 am

Thank you, it's an honor to get this position. I'm going to continue to uphold my duties in getting, creating, and making sure people attend tournaments. They're a great way to practice against people you generally might not meet in the arena. If you do see a victis tournament going on with open registration, Please hop on in. Even if you think that your build might need a little work or something, you might surprise yourself and do really well. As I've said before I personally will not fault anyone who gives it their all in a tournament, win or lose it's all practice and I personally want to see everyone get better throught lots and lots of practice so just saying it one more time please do join the tournaments. On a final note if you're online and you're itching for a tournament, all you need to do is get ahold of one of the officers as dark said, probably Dark as Knight or me and we'll get one rolling quick. Thanks again for this position and I look forward to giving it my all!
    RGM
    RGM

Post  RGM Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:44 am

Maybe I was just lucky hehe... I think we would've won if Dark advanced, but hey I tried my best and well, got lucky! Razz

(Must acquire Legends for increase in winning percentage! Razz)
    lendell
    lendell

Post  lendell Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:35 pm

congrats Jowl, we will have so many tournaments now, and it will be a lot of fun! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:57 am