Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

3 posters

Gremlins

ares16

Gremlins Empty Gremlins

Post  ares16 Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:06 pm

Can I need some help on the Gremlins starter for mages..... here is my problem..... I battled a Warror and I used Gremlins and it only lasted 2 turns now here is where I need the advice with the calculation........

(1-(their Resistance))*(My INT/Lev)turns

so lets say that their RES is 58% and My INT is 771 and my LEV is 45 so it works out like this

(1-(58%))*(771/45)
    (-57)*(17.1)
    =(-974.7) turns

how is this posible am I doing something wrong here???????
    Gatta Moonfang

Gremlins Empty Re: Gremlins

Post  Gatta Moonfang Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:06 am

Regarding the culculation:

(1-0.58)*771/45=7.19 round, will be rounded up to 8 round.

Gremlins is a good opener but can easily be countered by high resistance. But one good thing is that the turn of gremlins is culculated at the starting of the match, so anything that reduces your int after the match started (such as ED or DED) doesnt affect the round. Samething goes with those openers that add resistance (like IP, BBC), the resistance bonus doesnt reduce your gremlin turn if you get the initiative. But if the opponent has a high resist gear, U better switch to other opener.

So in your case. the opponent's resistance would be around 80% when u opened with ur gremlin, Perhaps a high resist BBC that initiated b4 u?

Cheers ^^
    Ares
    Ares

Post  Ares Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:05 am

oh ok so I was wrong then that is good too know...... ya he was using a BBC so my grem only went 2 turns.... oh well..... but thank you for showing me the formula.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:26 am