Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

2 posters

New avatar, help me make it top 10 material

BAMF
    BAMF

New avatar, help me make it top 10 material Empty New avatar, help me make it top 10 material

Post  BAMF Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Hi guys,

I am going to work on an arms warrior, and I would like some input. Some of the top players in the game are Arms only warriors, and really rip it up. Has anyone used an arms warrior with great success? ANy help on this would be great, from builds, loadouts, actions etc. I was planning on putting all stats points into stam, and then focusing on resist and str after that. Any ideas?
    Jowlstar

New avatar, help me make it top 10 material Empty Re: New avatar, help me make it top 10 material

Post  Jowlstar Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:32 pm

If you're going to make a warrior, I'd really wait on it. Because we're going to be nerfing STARMS *stamina arms*, and this will greatly impact how you should go with a stamina warrior IMHO.
    BAMF
    BAMF

New avatar, help me make it top 10 material Empty Re: New avatar, help me make it top 10 material

Post  BAMF Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:23 am

Too late as you can see, lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:09 am