Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

4 posters

Shakes

BAMF
    BAMF

Shakes Empty Shakes

Post  BAMF Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi guys, I am toying around with shakes, and I don't understand it to it's fullest. Has anyone ever used it, or have any insight or tips? The only real writeup is by Tabernacle on the duels forums, and it is very limited to say the least. Any input would be great!
    Dark as Knight
    Dark as Knight
    Admin

Shakes Empty Re: Shakes

Post  Dark as Knight Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Shakes is full of win.

http://www.duels.com/fights/narrate/198250342

Ok, now that that is over...Shakes is great against high armored foes and high health foes. Using it outside of these duels requires a great deal of skill. It is arguably one of the hardest openers to play competitively as it is like a complex PS. Some of the great druid minds in the game run this flawlessly...looking at Tabernacle, Jowlstar, Princess Fluffy, GigaPat, Sonic.

Ideally you want your shakes to go for atleast 25 points a turn for atleast 7 turns.

You want decent armor/absorb. Mind amp really helps out with shakes.

If you want some more help talk to sonic, he's been using shakes for a while now.
    BAMF
    BAMF

Post  BAMF Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Thanks =)
    Sonicccccc
    Sonicccccc

Post  Sonicccccc Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:10 pm

hi bamf ... well shakes is really amazing n has its advantages over high armored opponents. like what dark said. its also helpful if u have mind amp, also items that specifically targets intel n perception helps alot. against other openers (specifically fast damage ones) it gets tricky cus u need 2 survive until u r able 2 fully appreciate what it does for u. against good duelists, they will counter u in some way so its good that u have another opener that u can use 2 keep them guessing. that way they wont counter shakes massively or they'll pay d price lol.
    Morifet
    Morifet

Post  Morifet Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:57 am

I wanted to go with shakes before, but I was warned on the official forums about its item dependency. Apparently it is one of those builds that would only work with a good set of items.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:35 am