Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

2 posters

Boldon the Maddening

Boldon

Boldon the Maddening Empty Boldon the Maddening

Post  Boldon Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:08 am

Guess i'll just start with the facts:

name: Kevin
    job: Not that easy since i don't know the english job description but i mainly work with children taken away from abusive parents. Atm i'm unfortunately unemployed.

Although Boldon isn't my preferred nick this avatar became my main due to lucky Swarm item pulls. As most of you will know there is a NPC named Boldron the Maddening whom you have to lose against to get a quest... well since there is a typo in the Duelswiki Questguide many people look for Boldon the Maddening to lose against, which made the choice for this alts nick easy (and yes it's not nice but i've gained quite a few tokens due to this little scam Wink)
    My actual online nick is Riot Earp, under this nick you will find 2 of my alts here in duels (one of them is a XPU Member so if you are into free tokens hit me Smile)
    The last couple of weeks i've been spending most of the time with my girlfriend, but i plan on giving VH some extra love in the future. So let's kick some "pro" ass and make it to number 1 guys!
    Morifet
    Morifet

Boldon the Maddening Empty Re: Boldon the Maddening

Post  Morifet Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:31 am

Oh wow, a social worker. That is a tough job. I will give you a shout the next time I go to Germany. I have to go to Mainz quite a lot these years.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:42 am