Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

3 posters

Victis Honor recent conduct

Dark as Knight
    Dark as Knight
    Admin

Victis Honor recent conduct Empty Victis Honor recent conduct

Post  Dark as Knight Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:15 am

Victis Honor stands above base bickering, name calling, and elitism.

I understand that some of our guild members harbor ill-feelings towards other guilds. However, it is these feelings that reduce VH to the level of those guilds.

As such this sort of behavior or attitude will not be tolerated.

Tonight, I logged onto chat (where I am friendly with everyone) only to be bombarded with a slew of whispers and remarks. These were followed by a pm from Ryan.

This is completely unnacceptable. There are two VH members who have to work directly with Ryan in our rep duties. Not only that but keeping good PR is a necessity.

This is one area where I will not hesitate to make an executive decision. If a guild member's conduct is generally disrespectful, hateful, bashing, or anything of the likes I will be forced to suspend their membership to VH or if the transgression is severe enough remove them all together.

Consider this the first warning.

I apologize for the tone I had to take in delivering this message, but there is no other way for me to demonstrate its severity. I know most of you guys don't need a notification like this. My hope is that those who do, take this message to heart.

-Dark

Last edited by Dark as Knight on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    lendell
    lendell

Victis Honor recent conduct Empty Re: Victis Honor recent conduct

Post  lendell Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:07 am

ouch, I wonder who they are? whoever they are, please stop this stupidity and please don't be a dog to Ryan, and please just leave the guild if you will not do anything good. thanks.
    Jowlstar

Post  Jowlstar Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:04 pm

lendell wrote:ouch, I wonder who they are? whoever they are, please stop this stupidity and please don't be a dog to Ryan, and please just leave the guild if you will not do anything good. thanks.

The person or persons this was directed at, were defending the guild in the ways they believed was right. I won't fault them nor put them down, however there's gotta be a line drawn. Even they need to know that in cases like this you have to be respectful, you can be taunting, and even times a little rude. But there's ways to do that without making it so other guilds question our honor. This guild as far as I know is, has, and will always be founded on honor. An honorable person, would not fight out in the streets with an enemy just to prove their balls are bigger than the other guys. Even though I know that this person was defending VH, he crossed the line and I don't think he should of left. If he cares about VH in any way shape or form he'll return and calm down. Leaving and then doing nothing won't help the situation, all it does is proves to process that the person in question never really cared because when the going got rough he decided to quit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:26 am