Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

2 posters

Sonicccccc

Sonicccccc
    Sonicccccc

Sonicccccc Empty Sonicccccc

Post  Sonicccccc Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Greetings to all VH members Smile

as a newly elected VH officer, let me introduce myself

You can call me Sonic, im 29 yrs. old. living in sunny California. i work as a dental assistant and im a student, graduating next semester with a BS in biology. i started playing duels when duel core set III was out. i have played all the classes and most openers, so i have a good understanding of the game. Also, a few years ago i played card games competitively, Lord of the Rings TCG and Vs System CCG.

My greatest duels achievement: as of this date, i only spend $10 total in this game lol! its a fun free game so its great. it really challenges you if you are deprived of good items and keeps you motivated to pursue those tokens so you can upgrade. Lucky for me i pulled a DW santa

thanks for reading and keep up the good work everyone

go VH cheers
    spank you

Sonicccccc Empty Re: Sonicccccc

Post  spank you Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:37 pm

Hey soncicccc
    Congrats on the officership! What part of cali do you reside in, you called it sunny so I am assuming in southern or central?
    Sonicccccc
    Sonicccccc

Post  Sonicccccc Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:12 pm

thanks jay ... im in central cali but most likely moving down there south next year when school is finished

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:14 am