Victis Honor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victis Honor

Guild members of Victis Honor

4 posters

Only back for a couple of days and already everything has fallen apart!

Only back for a couple of days and already everything has fallen apart! Empty Only back for a couple of days and already everything has fallen apart!

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:32 am

Man things have changed! and not for the best! man i hate being right!
    Azgalor the Forgoten
    Azgalor the Forgoten

Only back for a couple of days and already everything has fallen apart! Empty Re: Only back for a couple of days and already everything has fallen apart!

Post  Azgalor the Forgoten Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:36 am

what?
    5 vegas
    5 vegas
    Admin

Only back for a couple of days and already everything has fallen apart! Empty Re: Only back for a couple of days and already everything has fallen apart!

Post  5 vegas Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:30 pm

If you don't like the changes, don't let the door hit you on the way out. If you not going to help fix the issues that we have here, go play in Trapper Jack's Gang. They don't care what their guild does or looks like.

If you want to be here, then great. We want you. If you don't, then don't hang around. We have more important things as a whole to be worrying about.

So, are you in or out?

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Laughing lol Laughing
    5 vegas
    5 vegas
    Admin

Post  5 vegas Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:16 pm

LOL that....
    Azgalor the Forgoten
    Azgalor the Forgoten

Post  Azgalor the Forgoten Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:44 pm

Neutral .
    5 vegas
    5 vegas
    Admin

Post  5 vegas Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:47 pm

FYI - Dhan...whatever his name is...is no longer a member of Victis Honor. We have bigger issues than him being happy with changes. I'm not going to sit here with every single member that has issues with the changes, and beg them to stay. It isn't worth it for what we are trying to accomplish.
    Morifet
    Morifet

Post  Morifet Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:31 am

Well, he did just come back. It is a huge shock when everything was going fine. I think it is a bit harsh to just remove him like that. Maybe give him another chance once things calm down?
    5 vegas
    5 vegas
    Admin

Post  5 vegas Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:53 am

I don't have an issue with someone saying, "wow, I've been gone for a few days and I come back to all these changes". That's one thing. But when you start saying stuff like things have changed for the worse, and I knew this is what would happen, blah, blah, blah, then that is what I have issues with. Like I said, we have a LOT of work to do. A LOT. We don't have time to attempt justification for this, or seek forgiveness for that, etc, etc. It is what it is. We have to make the best of it. And that attitude is the last thing we need. If he is willing to actually help, and put forth the effort and not stir the pot, then fine. I just know that I won't tolerate negativity, we got enough of that flying around the game towards us right now over DaK and Jowls lame brained idea to pull the stunt off.
    Hawk Silverleaf
    Hawk Silverleaf

Post  Hawk Silverleaf Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Amen brother

5 vegas wrote:I don't have an issue with someone saying, "wow, I've been gone for a few days and I come back to all these changes". That's one thing. But when you start saying stuff like things have changed for the worse, and I knew this is what would happen, blah, blah, blah, then that is what I have issues with. Like I said, we have a LOT of work to do. A LOT. We don't have time to attempt justification for this, or seek forgiveness for that, etc, etc. It is what it is. We have to make the best of it. And that attitude is the last thing we need. If he is willing to actually help, and put forth the effort and not stir the pot, then fine. I just know that I won't tolerate negativity, we got enough of that flying around the game towards us right now over DaK and Jowls lame brained idea to pull the stunt off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:53 am